Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

The once unthinkable will soon be upon us. Duke Nukem Forever has been dated and it'll be hitting stores after 13 arduous years on May 3 in the US before going global on May 6.

First announced by 3D Realms in 1997, Duke Nukem Forever threatened to become one of the more infamous pieces of vapourware before Gearbox stepped in late last year to take over the reins and help see the game through to completion.

"The moment fans all over the world have been waiting for is almost here," 2K president Christoph Hartmann stated. "May 3, 2011 marks Duke's return as he unleashes his brash and brutally honest wit on the world. His return is going to be epic and one that will make video gaming history!" 



Hopefully, it doesn't suck.

12 comments:

  1. i aint got time, to play with myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will still buy it just for some wax nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it'll suck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no doubt that this can be nothing but terrible after such a long buildup and wait. I will definantly be playing it anyway just because, well, its duke nukem forever! I loved the old duke nukem games though man they were sick...especially duke nukem 3d with hookers and drugs and stuff, that was awesome!

    humouratti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're FINALLY making it? wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, this game is NEVER GONNA live up to its hype.
    traveltwopaths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's finnaly gonna be releashed...?
    Thank god.

    http://hans-mylife345.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the trailer, it looks fucking awesome. Everything I would've expected.

    tothecatacombsbelow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe it's been nearly 13 years now. Man, do I feel old. Followed.

    http://rhetoricrants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. better be good :P
    http://essex2oh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty suspicious about anything about the duke, but it seems like its in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.

    I've been waiting a long time for this one and I can't wait till I finally add it to the collection.

    ReplyDelete